Zero Motorcycles gets ready for 2020 by dropping prices.
The short version:
- For 2020, Zero Motorcycles has announced new models and prices.
- On top of announcing the Zero SR/F, Zero is releasing the Black Forest DSR in the global market.
- The Black Forest is an adventure bike with lockable cases, accessory bars, handguards, and a protective headlamp cover.
- Zero is also updating the operating system and app for the entire lineup.
- The SR and DSR are both getting a price drop of $1,000.
- Finally, Zero is releasing some new color options.
I’ve been watching Zero Motorcycles since the very beginning and it’s been a fun trip. They started out with low power, short range, and quite ugly. I found myself thinking, “I guess since it’s an electric bike I could put up with everything else I don’t like about it.” With every bike they got a little better and now they have great power, long range, and pretty good looking. If they come out with a cruiser my wife might have to hide my wallet.