You Wanna Go On A Road Trip?
The short version:
- Before electric vehicles weren’t good for road trips, but now they are.
- Electrify America just finished installing the first of two electric cross-country networks of ultra chargers.
- It still takes longer than filling up with gas, but they conveniently placed them near stores and restaurants while your Porsche Tycan recharges.
- They are going to have another cross-country charging network completed by the end of September.
- Their goal is to build confidence in EV owners by making long travel in EV’s a possibility and a reality.
So here’s the deal… Electrify America is finally fulfilling what they were made to do, build confidence in EV’s. This is exciting because being in/on an electric vehicle is a thrill, whether it is in a car or another electric vehicle. I can’t wait until electric vehicles take over the world and we lower global climate change and the greenhouse gasses. We are giving the next generation a chance to live in a world that is beautiful and one that is worth living on.