The Volkswagen ID.3 is production ready, and coming soon.
The short version:
- VW has released the production-ready Volkswagen ID.3.
- It will come with three ranges: 205, 261, and 342.
- 100kW charging will be supported, which will give you around 180 miles in 30 minutes.
- Price will start at €30,000 ($33,000).
- The ID.3 is expected to be in showrooms mid-2020
- There are currently no plans to release the ID.3 in the US.
This is the first MEB platform vehicle to enter production and it’s looking pretty good. As mad as I am at VW for Dieselgate, part of me really wants them to be able to put that in their past and move forward. Also, it’s nice to seem them put out an actual production-ready vehicle after releasing a bazillion renderings, concepts, hype pieces, and press releases stating they were going to be the leader in electric vehicles.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!