Polestar 2 releases EU pricing, and it’s right where you might think.
The short version:
- Volvo has released pricing for the Polestar 2 in the major European markets.
- Prices come out to be between 58,000 EUR and 59,000 EUR (roughly $64,000).
- When compared spec for spec, the price is very similar to the Tesla Model 3.
- Features include phone-as-key, panoramic roof, and Android Automotive OS.
- Volvo will also allow customers to purchase online.
Not a lot of surprises here. The Model 3 has set the bar and others are adjusting to keep up. It’s hard not to snicker at Volvo for offering the Polestar 2 online, which is such a “me too” move. However, it just makes sense when you’re purchasing a car. My guess is that soon most dealerships will provide that service.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!