The short version:
- An electric vehicle prototype from Mazda may have been spotted in Norway.
- Mazda has yet to have launched an EV, and is seen as lagging in the industry.
- In the past they have been leaning towards hydrogen fuel cells. This may change that.
- Their plans of launching an all-electric car in 2019 have been pushed back.
- The vehicle looks like a CX-5 with body camouflage.
Every time I read about a major car manufacturer that doesn’t have plans to release an all-electric vehicle in less than 2 years I just see a dinosaur. When one of them announces they are releasing their first one sometime in the next few years I almost shake my head in disbelief. How is it they are so behind? A few years? It should be a few months. They should have seen the writing on the wall years ago and jumped on board. Anyway, its good to see Mazda dipping their toe in the water. I like their vehicles, and it will be good to have them in the ev market.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!