The short version:
- Mercedes has unveiled the production version of the EQV.
- It will have a 100kWh battery, with a range of 250 miles.
- The van will fast charge from 10% to 80% in less than 45 minutes.
- It will have a top speed of 99 mph.
- It will come in 6, 7, and 8 seating options.
- No word on price.
Finally! The first fully electric minivan that is really designed to move people (as opposed to cargo). True, it will be expensive. The first-in-class vehicles always are, and this is a Mercedes to boot. But it’s a step. Soon that will trickle down to brands more people can afford.