Evoke Motorcycles begins production on their updated Urban electric motorcycle.
The short version:
- Evoke Motorcycles has announced updates to the 2020 model of their Urban electric motorcycle.
- Updates include a new sine wave controller.
- This will create more smoothness in power output.
- In addition to that, the new controller can handle 800 phase amps, twice what the previous controller could handle.
- The user interface has been tweaked with, swapping out touch screen controls for handlebar controls.
- The bike has a top speed of 80 mph, and a range of 125 miles.
Perhaps this bike hasn’t taken off in the States yet, because I couldn’t find a lot of information on how to purchase one, let alone reviews. That being said, it’s really hard to know if I should be excited. An electric motorcycle under $10,000 could be great unless the build quality is horrible. I’ll just put this in the, “Let’s keep an eye on it.” folder.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!