The short version:
- Emflux Motors has a working prototype electric motorcycle.
- The specs they are giving are 0-60 at 3 seconds, tops speed of 124 mph.
- It’s not very likely we will see a production model in 2019.
- With fast charging, one can reach 80% charge in 36 minutes.
- The expected price is $8,425.
- The company also announced the Emflux Two, a street-fighter which will be released in 2021
I for one get excited when I see companies like this announce prototypes. It’s true that most of them will never see production, but it’s a numbers game. The more that announce, the more other companies want to bring a product to market, the more hype there is, the more adoption there will be. Here’s to hoping for Emflux.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!