The short version:
- Emflux Motors has a working prototype electric motorcycle.
- The specs they are giving are 0-60 at 3 seconds, tops speed of 124 mph.
- It’s not very likely we will see a production model in 2019.
- With fast charging, one can reach 80% charge in 36 minutes.
- The expected price is $8,425.
- The company also announced the Emflux Two, a street-fighter which will be released in 2021
I for one get excited when I see companies like this announce prototypes. It’s true that most of them will never see production, but it’s a numbers game. The more that announce, the more other companies want to bring a product to market, the more hype there is, the more adoption there will be. Here’s to hoping for Emflux.