The short version:
- Curtiss Motorcycles and Fast Radius will team up to manufacture the Zeus 8.
- Fast Radius has produced more than 60 parts and components for the electric motorcycle.
- Curtiss will unveil the Zeus today at the Quail Motorsports Gathering.
- The first 100 units will be available to the public in 2020.
- According to Curtiss’ website, the bike will retail for $75,000.
I’m a big fan of art in the form of motorcycles, but the Zeus 8 doesn’t really do it for me. I’m glad Fast Radius will be helping with manufacturing, and I hope that Curtiss can continue to make bikes, but this doesn’t really feel like an advancement in electric motorcycles to me.
Let me know what you think in the comments.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!