The short version:
- Curtiss Motorcycles and Fast Radius will team up to manufacture the Zeus 8.
- Fast Radius has produced more than 60 parts and components for the electric motorcycle.
- Curtiss will unveil the Zeus today at the Quail Motorsports Gathering.
- The first 100 units will be available to the public in 2020.
- According to Curtiss’ website, the bike will retail for $75,000.
I’m a big fan of art in the form of motorcycles, but the Zeus 8 doesn’t really do it for me. I’m glad Fast Radius will be helping with manufacturing, and I hope that Curtiss can continue to make bikes, but this doesn’t really feel like an advancement in electric motorcycles to me.
Let me know what you think in the comments.