$9,000 turns anything into a Tesla…kind of.
The short version:
- Transition-One, a French company is trying to streamline the process for EV conversion.
- They have the installation process down to about a day.
- Transition-One uses salvaged Tesla battery packs.
- Currently, they can convert the following models: Renault Twingo II, Fiat 500, Citroën C1, Peugeot 107, Toyota Aygo, VW Polo.
- These cars will have a range of 100km, and a top speed of 110km/h
It’s a start. Still a little expensive, and the offering is slim, but it’s a start.