The short version:
- Many manufacturers are reducing the prices of eBikes to boost sales for Labor Day.
- For some, Labor Day marks cooler temperatures and a return to riding.
- May different styles are being reduced, from entry-level to high-end.
- The Schwinn Monroe is about as close to a straight conversion as you can get.
- Nakto is pushing an easy-riding cruiser with a 28-mile range.
- Addmotor’s Motan electric bicycle is a fat tire model set up for sand or snow.
It’s great to see the prices come down on these ebikes. Perhaps more than any other product in the emerging green transportation market, ebikes span utility and recreation. No matter what your preference is, you’ll be able to save some money.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!