Home prices are starting to reflect solar panels becoming mainstream.
The short version:
- Many residential developers are not waiting for government mandates, but have started building solar-powered homes.
- Their reason is it is simply what’s best for the homebuyer.
- Zillow reports solar panels are increasing resale values to the tune of $9,274 on average.
- More than 80% of homebuyers say energy-efficient features are “important” in selecting their home.
- In New Jersey, solar panels can get you an extra 9.9%. South Carolina rounds out the top ten states with an extra 3.5 %.
Solar panels can be a big investment for your home, and it’s important to know how they are going to benefit you. The good news is that these numbers are still coming in, and they are looking good. Solar panels are no longer just for eco-warriors. People who could care less about the environment but want to save money should take a hard look at putting panels on their roof.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!