Cowboy up with this classy e-bike.
The short version:
- Cowboy, an e-bike startup based out of Brussels has a new bike with a removable battery.
- The e-bike has no gears and enjoys a futuristic, yet minimalist look.
- It has a top speed of 15.5 mph but can be switched into an off-road mode that increases that to 18.6 mph.
- A phone app is required to unlock the motor.
- The bike has built-in SIM card and GPS tracking.
- Currently, the Cowboy is only sold in Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands.
I agree with the author, the Cowboy does have some attractive design aesthetics. The simple design and matte gray draw the eyes in. Personally I would like suspension, but I know many people don’t like that.