Cobra MOTO gets ready to release something electric for the little guys.
The short version:
- Cobra MOTO designed the CX-E5 to compete in the upcoming AMA Electric Limited youth classes.
- This is the first electric offering from the company.
- It’s built to be comparable to their 50cc offering.
- It offers a quick-change battery, but no mention of ride time.
- There are several operation modes so parents can select performance according to skill level.
Get em started when they’re young. When we have a generation of kids who’s first taste of motorized fun was battery-powered, the idea of driving an electric car or riding an electric street-bike won’t make them bat an eye. Make no mistake, the hold up on the EV revolution is the current and exiting generation, not the up-coming one.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!