The short version
- Tesla is relaunching its solar power efforts.
- The offering now offers the option to rent solar panels.
- Residents in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New Mexico are eligible for the program.
- There is no contract for the service.
- It will still be less expensive to buy solar panels.
There are other businesses that offer similar arrangements (perhaps none without a contract) so I don’t see this as industry-changing news. However, it’s good to see another company offering a solution for those who are hesitant to jump in the solar panel world with both feet, or just can’t afford the initial outlay of money.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!